ss_blog_claim=94169b0a83b496d7c00add723702f80a

Jan 22, 2011

Marketing Certifications

The other day I had set up a LinkedIn account, the first social media profile I've had since canceling my long-time MySpace and Facebook ones. I received an invite from the CTO of the company I am doing email management for, so I figured, "Why not?". I'd been meaning to get one anyway, really, and accepting her invite is a good a reason as any.

Today, I was going through the groups and came across one that has a website, Inbound Marketing, that offers free retraining and certification in Marketing. Sounded good to me, since I'm always looking to learn what I can faster than school will get to it...because, you know, I'm not impatient at all :P Besides, it can only be good for my career to get as much usable knowledge as possible, so I can use it already!

I've got to finish reading my chapters for this coming week's assignments, so I can start the first lesson or two and get back to my French lessons tomorrow. I just wanted to pass that little nugget along...

Hope you're all having a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment