ss_blog_claim=94169b0a83b496d7c00add723702f80a

Nov 21, 2008

Couldn't think of anything to....

...write about, which lately has been a common problem. Brainstorming came up short. Then, it hit me....people are always saying "write about what you know" and even though I know a little about a lot, one thing I know pretty well is making clothing patterns from scratch.

When a friend decided to make some dolls to sell, she came to me for making the clothes they sport...we wound up going half and half in the work and everything. I'll post pics up of the most recent ones soon. We considered going into business for it...maybe we should re-visit that idea...hmmmm.

I've been sewing since I was 5 or so and have been actually making things since I was 15. It didn't take me more than a garment or two to realize I had a knack for it. So, at some point in the near future, I'm gonna put up a post, or series of posts dedicated to "how to-ing" pattern making.

ss_blog_claim=

ss_blog_claim=

No comments:

Post a Comment