ss_blog_claim=94169b0a83b496d7c00add723702f80a

Aug 12, 2009

Avon New Product Review

I posted this on my Avon MySpace blog, and thought I'd post it here also. I was thinking of doing a periodic review for products I buy and use, or new ones I may get to try. This one's for the new OnDuty 24 Clear formula anti-perspirant...here goes...

I tried it a few days ago and it worked like a charm! I'm not just saying that because I sell Avon...I wear a lot of black and, in the summer, I wear a lot of black tank tops (those of you who know me personally can vouch for this). It dried fairly quick and left absolutely no white marks on my tank at all! Even when I tried it again the next day and didn't let it dry all the way before putting my shirt on.

This is an embarassing thing to admit, but since I had kids and got older, I sweat more too...in fact, I quit using Avon anti-perspirants back when I was a teenager (years before the kids even) because they didn't work well for me. The new formula is amazing in this regard too (I haven't tried any other they've got for years, so I can't vouch for those, but they are coming out with a new SSS Hair-Minimizing anti-perspirant too...maybe I'll test that out too).


This stuff will not only keep your darks dark...it'll keep you dry as a desert! Well worth the 99 cents it costs!

No comments:

Post a Comment