ss_blog_claim=94169b0a83b496d7c00add723702f80a

Dec 19, 2009

Innovative New Changes at oDesk!

WOW...oDesk is at it again! They are now offering benefits and employment status (rather than independent contracting) to Providers who work at least 30 hours a week. Who thought you could get a job solely online that offers health, 401k and education savings plan benefits?!

Your pay changes slightly as your taxes will be taken out (you'll receive a W-2 at tax time). You're also covered if you fall below 30 hours weekly (or work slows down or stops), by the unemployment and COBRA benefits, should you need them.

I don't think I'll try for this until I'm out of school because I don't know how my hours will flucuate while I'm in. However, it's a great deal for someone looking for real benefits while working from home. Here's the link to check out the FAQ for yourselves. If you've been thinking about oDesk, but haven't tried it yet...it's definitely worth your time to check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment