ss_blog_claim=94169b0a83b496d7c00add723702f80a

Dec 22, 2008

It's Been A Fairly Easy Day

With the occasional bit of both kids flaring up at the same time, it's been an easygoing type of day...finally!

I forgot to look up menu planners and budget tips (AGAIN!). I've never used a menu planner before and I thought maybe it would help save some money at the grocery, in addition to the coupons and sales I usually go with.

Instead, I've been focusing on my writing, or at least I'm still planning it into my day. I did manage to post on my Today blog and have been looking into some sites like Suite101 to post articles on. Suite101 has turned me down before (I had to add extra content to my articles in a hurry to meet their word count, so the quality suffered), but I have actual articles up on Squidoo now to refer them to. I may just move onto another site or two instead that don't have the article minimum, so I can write in my own time.

I'll keep working on that and post a couple of Squidoo lenses for my two newest online shops, For The Home, Etc. and Mama Earth ...maybe then I'll be done for the evening.

Tomorrow, I'll work on adding inventory to my shops and/or creating more!

Till next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment