ss_blog_claim=94169b0a83b496d7c00add723702f80a

Dec 12, 2008

What a week!

This week flew by! I haven't had much time to post on this blog much. Monday was my baby's 2 month checkup and he had to get his first round of shots. Poor little guy, he didn't like it much...not that I blame him!

Tuesday was a running day because it was warm enough for the car to actually start. Went to see about getting financed for the car I'd testdrove last week...no go! I keep telling my guy that my friend can fix it as long as we get the parts (a fuel filter and a water pump, for starters, which is not expensive!). He doesn't like my friend, so he'd rather pay to take it to a garage. How crazy is that!?! He complains that it doesn't start half the time, so he walks to work, but he doesn't want to fix it the easiest (and cheapest) way we can get it fixed? I don't understand the male ego sometimes, lol.

I'm usually all about compromise, but this is getting ridiculous. It's my car (I've had it since before we'd gotten back together), so I'm going to say how it gets fixed and he won't gripe about how because then he can drive to work again, I can run errands again and not be homebound with the kids in case of emergencies! This woman is putting her foot down!

Sorry about the little rant there, but I needed it, lol. Anyway...

Wednesday and Thursday, I spent trying to set up another blog and a new online store. The blog is up, with two posts (I'll include the link at the end of this post). It's a fictional blog and should be lots of fun once I get it going. The store isn't up and running yet...but soon!

Today, well, has been alright. I finished my coursework for the week (I log in for school Mon, Wed and Fri). I have tonight and the rest of the weekend to put the stores together and add them and the blog to search engines and directories.

I have a busy weekend ahead of me, lol....I better get started!

http://chroniclesofcaelan.today.com

1 comment:

  1. Men and their pride is a very confusing thing. My husband can be the same way about some stuff.

    ReplyDelete