ss_blog_claim=94169b0a83b496d7c00add723702f80a

Dec 20, 2008

Ready For The Holidays

I finally got the tree put up a few nights ago and yesterday, finished the stockings I designed. The apartment is done up for the holidays! Spending the time I did on the domestic front has kind of recharged my batteries and I'm so happy for that.

I've still got to put an order in through my gift shop's supplier for a few gifts for my family...I've been putting it off to do other things, but if I don't do it today, I may not get them in time for Christmas. I've got gifts for the kids already wrapped and under the tree. My older son, whose 5 and a half, keeps trying to mess with the ornaments; he likes them and I have to remind him that they're not toys.

All things considered, I'm really looking forward to Christmas and using my vaca from school to get some writing down.

No comments:

Post a Comment