ss_blog_claim=94169b0a83b496d7c00add723702f80a

Dec 4, 2008

Uniquely Ambrosia Is On The Web!!

I was looking for ways to boost traffic to my websites and came across an ad sounding like a free, eBay type of auction site. Deciding to give them a try in an attempt to sell merch. from my newest business (having no budget for promoting it at this time), I gave them a look-see....and I'm glad I did. Not only was listing at the auction free, but you can also get a webstore to sell from for free. Needless to say, I jumped on that and took a couple hours or so setting up my shop.

I still have some catagories and merch. I want to add, but it's nice and ready even now. I will be selling gifts, homewares, etc. priced to fit any budget. With all my businesses, I'm very proud of the fact that I will go out of my way to offer a good deal! Look for sales and specials once things pick up a bit! I've listed both sites below so you can check them out for yourselves. Who knows, maybe you even wanna get in on the fun yourself!

http://auction.webstore.com

http://webstore.com/~AmbrosiaVenus

No comments:

Post a Comment