ss_blog_claim=94169b0a83b496d7c00add723702f80a

Jan 5, 2010

First Day of School

That sounds weird, being an adult, but yesterday was my first day back in a physical classroom. I already have my first assignment, which I need to knock out as soon as I post this to stay caught up.

A strange development is that my boyfriend's ex-fiance is in my class. I'm not sure if she knows about me, or if she knows I know who she is, or anything like that. It's not a big deal, just one of those curious things that occur sometimes, LOL

I'm already starting to see my time slipping away, so I"m going to have to get a handle on it pronto! I didn't do a bad job of it, but I am a bit behind on some things. I'll try to get it done before I have to go to class tomorrow. Getting things done during the day without having to hire a sitter is one reason I chose evening classes this semester.

I hope everyone's having a great week so far...

2 comments:

  1. That is one strange coincidence, Ambrosia!
    I hope this won't distract you from your assignments!
    My goals for this year really are the same as last year's - the difference is that I feel a lot better these days than all of last year. I pray my health continues to improve, because I really want to get my own site up and running.

    How are you doing with your gluten-free diet? My mom sometimes has a craving for 'real' bread - she says it's difficult to resist. She eats a handful of nuts instead :(

    wishing you well, take care

    Duni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nah, it shouldn't be too distracting, LOL

    The gluten free diet is going OK...I did cheat one weekend, but paid for it with a horrible belly ache! Nuts are a good snack for when cravings hit...I should try that...thanks for the tip!

    Glad to hear your health is improving and you're gearing up for your website! Definitely check out the Basics of Ecommerce site for tips and info that could help you along!

    Take care, hun!

    ReplyDelete