ss_blog_claim=94169b0a83b496d7c00add723702f80a

Jan 14, 2010

It's getting better...I hope...

Things are slowly getting caught up, my cold is improving and so has my mood. My fingers are crossed that it's not just a fluke or quirk of the week.

Aside from school, I'm relaxing everything else for a few days...I think some unwinding is in order. Either that or I'll crack and everything I hold together falls apart. I have both Suze Orman books and Laurell K. Hamilton novels to get reading on, so maybe I'll start on those!

I have class tonight and, hopefully, not too much homework (last week's weather cancelled the first class). Monday's class is out next week, so it buys me some time to complete that assignment and Wednesday's class doesn't pick up till next week, so I'm good there, as long as I can hold onto the new momentum I'm working on building.

Seems like everyone else has gotten busy too, whether it's trying something new (for a hobby or business) or hauling ass on existing things. I wish everyone the best of luck with your work, projects, hobbies and other resolutions. I hope we all succeed in our endeavors this year!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad things are looking up for you. :-)

    I have a bunch of Laurell K. Hamilton's books. I'm only partway through the 2nd one in the Anita Blake series, but I like them so far.

    Have a wonderful day!

    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, hun!

    I'm getting caught up on the Anita Blake series and am just two books into the Meredith Gentry series...it's not quite as intense, but it's still great.

    Have a great day also!

    ReplyDelete