ss_blog_claim=94169b0a83b496d7c00add723702f80a

Jan 25, 2009

All About Telling A Story

This whole week has been about writing for me, in between assignments for my classes (which I fell behind in due to computer issues and had to catch up), that is. In addition to Chronicles of Caelan , I have created a second Today blog that was approved this week, Misplaced Myths .

This new blog takes familiar stories and gives them a different perspective...I'm hoping to add more in the way of fairy tales and urban myths soon. Tomorrow, it'll be eligible for an Entrecard widget...Yah!!

In addition to this, I've got some new articles in the works and can't wait for my week out of school after my final projects are completed and turned in to have the time to put together a few of them!

I haven't had much time for anything lately...in fact, I've pretty much neglected the online shops ( Zlio and Bravisa ) I put up in addition to my businesses..I marketed them, then due to time constraints, I left them alone.

I think I'm rubbing off on my oldest son...he's taken to being quite the little story-teller! His stories are good, going into description and flows logically...pretty good for a kid his age! Mommy's little artist has branched off!

2 comments:

  1. Ambrosia,
    looks like you've had a busy week. I must check out that new blog of yours. I love creative writing and I'm happy for you that your oldest son takes an interest in writing too (rare among kids nowadays).

    thank you for your kind words on my blog. I'm better, but not able to work full-time yet.

    hope you have a good week

    Duni

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree it is rare and I'm so thankful for it...it'll serve him well, I'm sure. Lately, every week is busy...can't wait for it to calm down a bit, lol.

    I'm glad to hear you're feeling better and I hope you have a good week as well.

    ReplyDelete