ss_blog_claim=94169b0a83b496d7c00add723702f80a

Jan 12, 2009

It's A Boy!!!

Not me, of course...I just had one in October! One of my best friends just called me to say that they just got back from the ultrasound and it's comfirmed that the baby's a boy!!

My oldest friend in the world, Jack, was excited...he was rooting for a boy. His fiance, whom I introduced him to, btw, wanted a girl but she's excited and just wanted a healthy baby.

I'm gonna be an auntie (for the ga-zillionith time, lol) and I'm gonna give them all of my son's clothes as he grows out of them. I can't wait to hold their baby shower, which will be sometime in March (little guy's due in June). I am so happy for those two...I've known them for many years and my life just wouldn't be the same without them.

No comments:

Post a Comment